Wednesday, August 23, 2017

By God, I love Victorian history!

London By Gaslight is one of the very few blogs which I follow diligently. As a subscriber to the blog, I received notice of its latest post this morning, 23 August 2017.

clip_image002

It is not my custom to re-post articles. But, this one? Oh, boy!

I had heard of the Diary of Jack the Ripper, published in the early 1990s, pretty quickly dismissed it and then forgot all about it.

Well, mores' the fool me.

Recently, I had this certain belief of mine shattered with my reading of 6 August 2017, The Telegraph's "Has the true identity of Jack the Ripper been revealed? Victorian diary proven genuine contains huge clue." This article documented discoveries that shed new light on the authenticity of the diary.

Then this post today, "Did Florence kill Jack the Ripper!"

Click and enjoy!

By God, I love Victorian history!


yours truly,

Ye Olde Sinner

No comments:

Post a Comment