Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New book announcement!!

When I completed my work on the Villa Montezuma (Jesse Shepard and the Villa Montezuma), aside from an occasional piece posted on this blog, I thought I was done with serious research on the Villa.

How naive of me...

I had forgotten what I stated before, "what is past is prologue."

A bonus section of several pieces from the 1890s was included in my work on the Villa. As it turns out, that bonus section will now become the backbone of an all-new upcoming work due out late this 2015 or early 2016. This work will be called "The Last Decade of Jesse Shepard in Print: 1890-1899."

To celebrate this surprising development, and in order to make my work available to the widest possible audience, my Jesse Shepard and the Villa Montezuma  (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXTMPJQ) on Amazon.com will now be priced at @ $2.99.

To those who purchased this work at the previous price, first of all, thank you. Secondly, as a thank you, please provide me with your email address and I will send you this latest work of mine in the kindle format, free of charge.

 

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment