Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A New Conversation…

It has been some time since my postings were timely.

It is not that I have nothing to say. Quite the opposite. I have lots of ideas for subject matter for future posts. That is part of the problem. Too many ideas, too little focus. I bounce from one idea to another without finishing anything. In addition, my ideas tend to be rather in-depth topics, requiring research and taking time to write.

I have come to the realization that I must shift my writing paradigm. I must have a "conversation" more and "present my research" less.

So that is what I will be striving for in the future, though I will still be offering research based articles periodically. Also, I am hoping this attitudinal shift will ease some of the writer's block that has tormented me over the past few months.

Here we go...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment